King's Somborne Village Hall
Charity Number 301866

Photo Gallery

   
Village Hall Village Hall from Recreation Ground
Village Hall from the Car Park Village Hall from the Recreation ground
   
Main Hall and Stage Rear Curtains - Main Hall
Main Hall Refurbishment (2014) Main Hall to rear showing curtains
   
Stage Steps Understage Drawers
Steps for stage Drawers under stage
   
Kitchen Kitchen - Cooker
The renovated (2009) Kitchen Kitchen showing Cooker
   
Committee Room Jubilee Room
Committee Room (2009) Jubilee Room (2012)

Historic Photos

The "Comrades Club" opened 1921. The hall actually consisted of three separate establishments under one roof - the main hall, the Farmers' Club in the centre, and the Comrades' Club at the west end.

Comrades and Farmers Club 1921-1975 Comrades and Farmers Club 1921-1975
   
Village Hall from the air, pre 1975
The Home Guard outside the Village Hall The Hall and Pavilion from the air, pre 1975.
   
The old Cricket Pavilion  
   
Opening Ceremony for the Hall, 1975 Cutting the Tape, 1975